FWD Asset Value Select Equity Fund
FWD Asset Value Select Equity Fund is an equity mutual fund which invests primarily in large cap Indonesian listed equities with emphasis on value stocks focusing on those with strong financials.
Download Factsheet >
FWD Asset Value Select Equity Fund aims to achieve long-term capital appreciation by investing primarily in large cap Indonesian listed equities with emphasis on value stocks focusing on those with strong financials. The fund may also invest in the remainder in bonds, money market instruments, and in foreign denominated securities as regulations permit.
- Active management, bottom-up approach
- More conservative risk-adjusted returns
- Invests in stocks:
- that are members of LQ-45 stocks (large cap)
- whose issuer have high growth, above average income level
- whose issuer have strong cash flow, low debt ratio
- which are issued by companies that implement good corporate governance
- Return potential: high level
- Risk level: high level
Investment involves risks. Investors should read the Prospectus before deciding whether to subscribe for or purchase units in the Fund. The value of the units in the Fund(s) and the income from them may rise as well as fall. Past performance figures are not necessarily a guide to future performance. Neither is any forecast made necessarily indicate of the future or likely performance of the Fund(s).